CNC Biomedical's ASTM Level 1 surgical masks are the medical standard for low-barrier fluid exposure. These 3 layer face masks feature a soft moisture absorbent inner cotton layer for enhanced comfort against the skin, a melt-blown filtration middle layer, and a polypropylene non-woven moisture repellent outer layer, pleated for full coverage of the nose and mouth. Added formfitting nosepiece stiffener ensures a secure fit & tight seal to minimize gaps around the edges of the face.
Earloops are 70% Polyester, 30% Spandex. Latex and fiberglass free.
Made-in-Canada: All of our PPE Medical Grade Procedural Masks are 100% designed and manufactured in Alberta, Canada
- Full Coverage: Our pleated design offers full coverage of the nose and mouth. Added nose stiffener offers a tight seal to minimize gaps.
Lab tested in Mississauga, Ontario by Cambridge Materials Testing Limited & The University of Toronto to ASTM F2101-19 Standard Test Method for Evaluating the Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of Medical Face Mask Materials, Using a Biological Aerosol of Staphylococcus aureus,
ASTM F1862/F1862M-17 at 80 mmHg pressure
ASTM F2100-19, meets EN14683 Rating – Type II Standard
- Mask Size: 175mm x 95mm
- Weight: 3.4g single mask
- 50/box: 20cm x 10cm x 9.5cm
- 40box/carton: 51.5cm x 42cm x 35cm
- Bacterial filtration efficiency: ≥95%
- Particle filtration efficiency at 0.1 micron (%) Level 1 Barrier: ≥95
- Usage: Single use only
- Expiration date: 3 years after production
- Packaging specification: 50 pcs per box
- Meets or exceeds ASTM Level 1 Requirements
- 3 layers of protection against dust, sand, and droplets
- Inner cotton layer to provide enhanced comfort against skin
- Formfitting nosepiece with latex-free earloops to ensure a secure fit
- High breathability
- Intended for single-use applications only, in commercial settings